Why work at TGRP?
We understand the best and the brightest always have options; this is why we have designed a consulting program that offers variety, challenge, professional growth, great company culture and a competitive compensation structure. We want you to view your time with TGRP Solutions as an investment in your future. By taking advantage of TGRP’s lucrative incentive plans and competitive compensation structure, professionals have the opportunity to materially increase their income when joining our firm. Additionally, we offer comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), allowance for professional development, a sabbatical program and more!
Demand for our services continues to grow at a fast pace and we are hiring entrepreneurial accounting and finance professionals. We are actively searching for Senior Consultants to join our team. This is a key role within our organization as you will interact directly with our clients and ensure project delivery and quality.
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Flexibility and openness to work in a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
- Ability to provide value-added service to our clients.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.
- Confidence and professional aptitude, with the ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the firm.
- Problem-solver mentality with the ability to work effectively towards finding possible solutions for clients.
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, preferred.
- Required: Minimum of 4 years of experience in public accounting and or industry
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public or private corporation
- Demonstrated experience in period end close process, reconciliations, journal entries, accruals, variance analysis, drafting financial statements, GL management, audit support, familiar with SOX
- Strong proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
- Systems: Oracle, NetSuite, Dynamics, SAP, D365
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
$87k-110k (depending on experience), plus overtime, plus annual bonus eligibility, plus performance bonus eligibility
About TGRP Solutions
TGRP Solutions was established in 2010 as a professional resource company providing general augmentation and recruitment services in the accounting and finance realm. Over the subsequent three years, the company found much success in this realm but also realized there was a need for a more sophisticated and comprehensive consulting offering: an offering that could attract and retain top consulting talent and effectively serve CFO organizations of all sizes and complexities. With this in mind, our consulting concept was launched in 2013 and over the last eight years, we have built a best-in-class consulting team. With a focus on company culture and employee satisfaction, we are able to continually attract the best and brightest to our consulting team. With an “All-Star” consulting team in place, a scalable client-centric business model, and an emphasis on customer service, continuity, consistency, and transparency, we’ve established a solid client base that continues to use our advisory, project management, strategic augmentation services year after year.
Our Consulting Team
Our core delivery team is comprised of accomplished and proven professionals within the accounting & finance field. The typical Senior Consultant profile at TGRP is 4+ years of progressive experience, CPA, public accounting audit background (typically Big 4 or large regional firms), proven industry experience, and working in complex business environments with mid-tier and large-scale systems and tools (e.g., Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, Lawson, Dynamics, D365, NetSuite, Hyperion, OneStream, BPC, etc.). Utilizing the depth and breadth of our consulting team, we partner with the CFO organization to provide leadership, strategic financial solutions, and results in areas such as:
- Audit Readiness/SOX Compliance
- M&A/Due Diligence
- ERP Integration, Conversion & Optimization
- Process Improvement
- Technical Accounting & Standards Implementation
- SEC Reporting & Filings
- Core Accounting
- Pre IPO-Planning & Support
- Post IPO – Normalization