TGRP has a robust consulting practice that works with all types of businesses that are in a variety of stages. When you are growing rapidly or navigating challenging times, you might need additional support. We understand. Our consulting team consists of seasoned CPAs with an average of 15+ years of experience, most with Big 4 public accounting in their backgrounds. We work on many different types of projects—from process improvement to IPO readiness to technical accounting and SEC reporting projects (and beyond).
Advocates and advisors
Our consultants are more than just plug-and-play contractors. Our consultants are permanent employees of TGRP Solutions and consulting is their full-time job (not just a stop along the way as they look for permanent employment elsewhere). They’re your allies and advocates. They bring expertise to your organization, help you through challenging situations and because they’re permanent employees of TGRP Solutions, they can return to client organizations as needed which reduces risk and creates efficiency for our clients. We’re accustomed to taking the lead to guide our clients, but we can also integrate seamlessly into your team into more of a supporting role. Whatever you need, we can provide.
TGRP Consultants at a glance
Many of our consultants have been with TGRP for several years, and our projects can range from a few months to several years long. Here are a few examples of consultants on our bench:
- VP of Finance – This individual has worked as a VP of finance and has achieved excellent results re-engineering key financial processes for various organizations. They are skilled in Oracle, Hyperion and Excel and bring biotechnology, manufacturing, distribution, software, healthcare and consumer packaged goods industry experience to the table.
- Fortune 1000/middle market pro – This TGRP consultant was a senior accounting manager for a global, publicly traded telecom company prior to joining TGRP. They are skilled with many different types of ERP software, including Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards and many others, and recently completed an ASC606 revenue recognition project for a software company and served as an interim accounting manager for an oil and gas company.
- SEC reporting expert – Prior to joining TGRP, this individual was the director of SEC reporting, technical accounting and consolidations for a worldwide, publicly traded retailer. With a Big 4 background, this consultant is perfect for IPO support and technical accounting projects and recently stepped into a role to develop SEC reporting processes and procedures, file Ks and Qs, research SEC and GAAP disclosure requirements and more.
- Big 4 and big company professional – This individual has been consulting with TGRP for over three years and has stepped in as an acting controller in a company in desperate need of accounting process improvement, dramatically improving many different processes. They have also acted as a SOX project manager, completed a restatement project for a Fortune 100 telecom company, developed audit plans and tested controls for Fortune 500 companies to ensure SOX compliance and more. This consultant previously worked in Big 4 public accounting and several publicly traded companies with Denver offices.
- Energy and telecom authority – During this consultant’s tenure with TGRP, they have worked frequently with an energy company as a SOX consultant, rewriting ITGC narratives, completing entity-level controls testing, doing COSO framework and mapping, and more. They have also helped a global telecom organization with everything from building new reconciliations to digging into fixed assets to SOX documentation and controls updates.
You get the idea: we have many experienced professionals on our team who are capable of everything from audit support to general ledger cleanup, from technical accounting research to augmenting your accounting team during month-end close.
These professionals have managed teams large and small and many of them have audit backgrounds in public accounting. Some have worked as senior associates, while others have led accounting and finance teams for big organizations. We are proud of our team here at TGRP and our high standards. We always want to ensure that our clients who need support can trust that any TGRP consultant they work with will meet—and hopefully exceed—their expectations.
What kind of support do you require? Are you…
- Looking to improve your reporting processes?
- Needing internal audit support?
- Needing to fill a gap while a team member is out on leave for a set period of time?
- Going through an IPO or considering doing so?
- Needing an expert to advise you on correct revenue recognition rules and ongoing compliance?
- Struggling with sloppy processes due to being understaffed?
We can help. Learn more about what our TGRP consulting team can do for you as you navigate today’s ever-changing, fast-paced business environment!